Tansun's commercial infrared heaters are ideal for many a host of settings - everything from bars, restaurants and shopping centres to factories and warehouses.
Here at Tansun, we understand the issues with heating commercial areas. With doors swinging open, large open areas, constant customer flow, and the need for a heater that will fit effortlessly into the surroundings, heating is a real struggle for many businesses.
Add Warmth to any Commercial Environment
Tansun offer an exceptional range of high-quality infrared heaters, that will not only add warmth to any commercial environment, but also add style and sophistication. The heaters provide comforting warmth to customers, encouraging them to come back to your establishment. For settings where heating staff is the primary concern, the infrared heaters provide an energy efficient and effective way of creating a comfortable working environment.
The infrared heaters are designed specifically to blend into your setting, and we also have the option of custom branding with your company colours and logo.
Benefits for business:
- Powerful: Our commercial infrared heating range is powerful and easily able to heat large open plan areas.
- Instant: Commercial premises using our heaters will not have to wait for a cold area to heat up. Infrared heaters are simply turned on when the heat is needed and a gentle heat warms up people.
- Controllable: Shops, factories & offices often require different levels of heat in different areas. With our commercial infrared solutions you can divide areas into zones with separate controls.
- Hygienic: Unlike many heating systems, infrared does not cause the movement of air. This can help reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses.
- Highly efficient: Our heaters help to keep fuel bills low as energy conversion rates are around 98%.
- Easy to install: Infrared heating is highly cost-effective to install as it doesn't require pipework to function and simply plugs inn. They can be wall-hung or, if wall space is at a premium, ceiling-mounted.
- Silent: Infrared heating has the advantage of being completely silent, so your staff don't have to put up with heating systems being a source of noise.
- Directional Heat: Can be used to spot heat certain zones of for example a warehouse rather than a whole area, thus saving energy and costs.
Tansun’s range of commercial infrared heaters
Tansun has an extensive range of heaters designed with large and hard-to-heat spaces in mind. We can help you choose from the models below to come up with the perfect heating solution for your commercial space.
Apollo range is ideal for commercial areas and large open spaces. A best seller for over 25 years, the range is designed to heat large, difficult-to-heat buildings that require a high powered, effective, energy efficient heating solution.
Apollo Recess Heater Range
The innovative range of Apollo Recess heaters are known as the infrared ‘ceiling heaters,’ strategically placed to heat certain areas. These economical ceiling heaters are the perfect heating solution for large indoor areas in the workplace.
The Bahama range has unique glare-reducing gold reflectors and specially designed low-glare lamps. The range includes a
single 1.5kW and double 3kW.
The no-glare range of Eclipse infrared heaters can be mounted on adjustable brackets, allowing the heat to be directed exactly where it is required. These office heaters contain long-life and durable ceramic elements, and its sleek luxurious design means it is excellent for commercial and office heating.
Monaco & Monaco XL
Monaco are low-glare heaters perfectly designed to heat large areas. Suitable for both indoors and outdoors, the heaters have much less glare than is normally associated with powerful infrared heaters. Monaco heaters are available in
single 1.5kW, double 3kW and triple 4.5kW versions whilst the XL models include 2.4kW single, 4.8kW double and 7.2kW triple.
The Rio is a range of fully weatherproof infrared heaters and can be used in commercial environments that are fully or partially open to the elements. Choose from the compact
1.5kW Rio IP, the 1.5kW – 2KW Rio Grande Single or the 3kW Rio Grande Double.
The Sorrento is one of the most installed commercial infrared heaters, due to its exceptional build, easy installation and unrivalled aesthetics. Choose from the 1.5 to 2kW single, 3 to 4kW double or 4.5kW to 6kW triple.
For more information, please visit our following pages:
"COMMERCIAL PORTABLE HEATERS"
"COMMERCIAL OUTDOOR HEATERS"
"COMMERCIAL PATIO HEATERS"