Looking for an effective heating solution for commercial spaces? Tansun's range of infrared space heaters will help you maintain effective temperature control with minimal install and maintenance costs.
It is well known that some buildings such as
sports halls, churches,
factories, warehouses, open plan offices and aircraft hangars are notoriously difficult to heat. They can have high ceilings, poor insulation and roller doors constantly opening, letting the heat escape.
Tansun Infrared Space Heaters
When compared to other forms of commercial heating, Tansun’s range of industrial space heaters come out on top boasting many benefits;
- Easy to install: The infrared heaters are lightweight and easy to install on the ceilings and walls of commercial and industrial buildings.
- Maintenance-free: Our heaters require no ongoing maintenance so they can be left to provide comforting warmth to your workforce.
- No warm-up required: The space heaters provide heat as soon as switched on so no energy is wasted pre-heating.
- Keeps heat where you need it. The high ceilings in commercial spaces cause a problem for heating that relies on convection. The heat rises, leaving people working at ground level uncomfortably cold. This is a process known as heat stratification and it is a major issue when you’re trying to heat buildings with high roofs. Our heaters use infrared which doesn't cause stratification. Instead, the heat travels in straight lines and directly heats objects and people.
- Save money on bills: Tansun's infrared heating solutions offer major energy savings versus traditional HVAC systems. This is thanks to the heaters' very high-efficiency ratings - up to 98% of energy is converted into heat.
Tansun heaters are not only highly energy-efficient but give you much more versatility and flexibility in terms of placement of them. For example, our Apollo range of heaters can be wall hung, chain hung and even be recessed into the wall. Available from 1kW to 18 kW, the depth and flexibility of the Apollo range makes them ideal for a wide variety of commercial and industrial heating applications.
Another good fit for commercial space heating is our Sorrento infrared heater range. It is one of the most-installed infrared heaters and it's easy to see why. Made from a robust but lightweight aluminium extrusion body, the modular design of the heater allows different sizes to be grouped together to create a tailored heating system. Sorrento is available from 1.5kW to 6kW configurations and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses.