Choosing a heating system for student accommodation can be tough. A need for economy and efficiency coupled with a requirement for controllability means heating solutions have to satisfy multiple demands and objectives.
Where student accommodation is provided via privately-owned residences, owners will want a solution that is cost-effective, stylish and convenient whilst creating a warm and comfortable environment.
Benefits of Tansun infrared heaters for student accommodation heating:
- Saves approximately 30-70% in heating costs.
- Allows students to warm each of their rooms at the flick of a switch.
- Silent operation.
- Requires no maintenance & comes with a 5 Year Warranty.
Discrete and unobtrusive and can blend into any environment.
- Rooms can be heated quickly and easily so no energy is wasted providing heat to unoccupied areas
- As each panel is standalone, individual rooms can be heated as and when required.
Even heat distribution to gently warm people and objects before targeting the surrounding air.
Advanced heating technology with up to 98% of energy turned into heat.
- The heaters can be controlled by remote controllers such as the Tansun Digital Thermostat.
How does it work?
Tansun infrared heat panels produce heat that is similar to the sun and instead of warming the air like conventional heaters they heat the people and objects directly in their paths.
Each heater is easy to install as there is no pipework and can be wall or ceiling mounted to save floor space. No regular maintenance or annual inspections are required as electric heating eliminates any hidden maintenance costs.
Three panel heaters have been developed by Tansun in different sizes to cater for numerous areas. The Iridium Series 600 (300W), 900 (610W) and 1200 (785W), are lightweight and extra slim radiant heating panels and combine advanced heating technology and a neutral design of white or black finish to blend in with any decor.
Tansun can create the panels in most RAL colour options to suit all environments. This capacity can be important for the specification sector to help blend in with particular environments and colour schemes.