For over 35 years, Tansun has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of high-quality commercial patio heaters.
Effective Patio Heating for the Hospitality Sector
Businesses within the hospitality industry such as bars and restaurants understand the value of a comfortable outdoor terrace area, dramatically increasing the establishment’s seating capacity and thereby greatly raising its revenues. Patio areas are the ideal way for customers to relax, dine and have a drink outside.
Issues may arise however when temperatures begin to fall with sudden onsets of howling winds. Tansun have firmly understood this problem and so have specially designed
commercial heaters to target heating these different sized outdoor areas as well as canopies and other outdoor seating areas.
BENEFITS OF TANSUN INFRARED HEATERS FOR COMMERCIAL OUTDOOR SETTINGS
- Efficient: Tansun’s exceptional range of heaters uses infrared heat that is not affected by the wind and does not escape and rise outside of the patio area.
- Space-saving: Tansun's range includes models that can be parasol or wall-mounted. THis frees up valuable floor space, leaving more space in the patio area for paying covers.
- No heat loss: Tansun's patio heaters use the latest in infrared shortwave technology which is unaffected by the wind. They heat people directly resulting in a warm and comfortable environment.
- Highly efficient: Infrared is a remarkably energy-efficient form of heating where energy conversion rates are around 98%. Typically an infrared heater is 40% of the size of a conventional heater yet will still produce the same level of warmth. This means a 400W infrared heater for example will produce the same amount of heat as a 1kW conventional heater.
- Controllable: The heaters can be controlled by time lag switches or remote controllers such as the Tansun Digital Thermostat.
- Environmentally-friendly: With climate change a global priority, it is reassuring to note that, unlike traditional gas patio heaters, Tansun heaters emit no direct C02 or NOx emissions. And when combined with green energy tariff, they offer the potential for a zero-emissions point-of-use solution.
Outdoor Heating for all Commercial Settings
outdoor electric heaters use innovative infrared shortwave technology, meaning the infrared heat released from the heaters is not affected by the air or wind and so directly provides comforting heat to the people that require it.
The unobtrusive electric heaters have an ambient low glare and are even available in any RAL colour with custom branding also possible, so the infrared heaters can discreetly fit into any outdoor commercial area you require.
Tansun’s range of commercial patio heaters are some of the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly infrared heaters on the market. The
outdoor infrared heaters are perfect for commercial patio heating, as well as heating awnings, terraces and parasol areas.
We can help you choose from the models below to come up with the perfect heating solution for your commercial space.
Bahama Low-Glare Heater
Suitable for use in all weather conditions, the
Bahama range has unique glare-reducing gold reflectors and specially designed low-glare lamps. These features make them perfect when you want unobtrusive heating of your patio or terrace. The range includes a single 1.5kW and double 3kW.
Monaco heater’s versatility makes it the ideal choice for heating large outdoor areas such as bars, restaurants, commercial areas, and terraces. And for complete controllability, a remote or presence detector means that you can easily adjust the heat output and energy consumption when needed.
Sorrento All-Weather Heater
Sorrento is one of Tansun's best sellers for commercial patio installations. It is a lightweight but robust heater durable in all weather conditions. This makes it the ideal heating solution for hospitality venues looking to maximise the potential of their outdoor areas all year round.
Rio Grande Weatherproof Heater
Rio Grande is a stylish and fully weatherproof infrared heater that can be used all year round. It comes with a safety guard fitted as standard. This popular weatherproof infrared heater comes with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
For more information please visit our
Patio Heater Suppliers page.